To do all we can to ensure the safety of our guests and our staff in relation to the COVID-19 health crisis during our reopening, the History Center will have the following guidelines in place until further notice:
- If you are exhibiting symptoms indicating you may be ill, we ask that you not enter the Museum.
- All visitors must wear a mask that adheres to CDC guidelines while inside the History Center; all staff will wear a mask when interacting with the public.
- Hand sanitizer will be placed at the front desk for visitor and staff use.
- Social distancing of at least six feet is expected for all visitors not part of the same family/social group.
- Heavy contact points (door handles, toilet facilities, etc) within the museum will be cleaned on a regular and frequent basis.
- Hands-on interactives and touchscreen videos will be unavailable.
- No more than 50 visitors will be allowed inside the History Center at any time.
- Rentals, group tours, and school field trips are not being scheduled for dates before August 1st.
We can’t wait to see you at the History Center! For more information, please visit our website, follow us on Facebook, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, call us 770-297-5900
The Northeast Georgia History Center has exhibits and historic structures that span over 11,000 years of the region's history. During your visit you'll tour an 18th century cabin once home to Cherokee tribal leader White Path, experience hands-on history through our kid-friendly interactive exhibits, learn little-known stories of the region's past, and get up close to hundreds of artifacts. We can't wait to share this wonderful region's history with you!
Wednesday - Saturday 10AM - 5 PM & Sunday 1 PM - 5 PM
$5 Active & Retired military
$5 for Seniors (65 and over)
$4 for students including college students with an ID
Free for Children 5 and under.
Group Rates (Must book in advance)
$5 per person, 20 person minimum.
Speciality tours are available! For information contact email@example.com or call 770-297-5900.